1. What did you do in 2013 that you’d never done before?
I started to take responsibility for my own actions.
2. Did you keep your New Years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Hmm well somewhat. I did start to study seriously for the GED though I didn't take it this year. I started on my first novel.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Jessica and Briunka.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
Haha bish please.
6. What would you like to have in 2014 that you lacked in 2013?
7. What date from 2013 will remain etched upon your memory?
June something. I panicked when I thought I would have to have a hysterectomy.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
I put myself out there and went outside my comfort zone.
9. What was your biggest failure?
Tripping out after I have my first panic attack in years.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Anemia. Mental health issues.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
My Jane Eyre necklace. The memoir from Merri Johnson.
12. Whose behaviour merited celebration?
Conceited but mine haha. I'm really proud of myself for acting like have responsibility and not acting like I'm still 16.
13. Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed?
14. Where did most of your money go?
Shopping. Paying off loans and credit.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
I was extremely happy to know that my uterus is fine.
16. What song/album will always remind you of 2013?
Blurred Lines probably
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
1. Happier or sadder? Happier
2. Thinner or fatter? Thinner
3. Richer or poorer? Same situation. But I am trying to save more money.
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
I wish I had gotten out more and taken more chances.
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
20. How will you be spending/did you spend Christmas?
I spent it with my family.
21. Who did you spend the most time on the phone with?
22. Did you fall in love in 2013?
23. How many one night stands in this last year?
24. What was your favourite TV programme?
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
I really started to get annoyed with elitists.
26. What was the best book(s) you read?
Girl in need of a Tourniquet by Merri Johnson. It Happened One Midnight by Julie Anne Long. Married by Morning by Lisa Kleypas
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Hmmm I discovered a lot of music this year. But I have to say maybe witch house.
28. What did you want and get?
I got motivation which I desperately needed.
29. What did you want and not get?
30. What were your favourite films of this year?
Argo though it came out last year.
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
23. I just had some cake but it was fun.
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
If I had gotten my diploma.
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2009?
Black and White. Skinny pants.
34. What kept you sane?
Talking. Releasing the beast.
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
37. Who did you miss?
I missed my friends. All of them.
38. Who was the best new person you met?
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2013.
Listen to your elders.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year?
Live while you're young.
This entry can also be found on DW at: http://leia-solo.dreamwidth.org/403822.html